Reference No: ENG-004
Reporting to: Technical Manager
As a Design Engineer, you will assist the Technical Manager in all the designing, preparation, securing required legal documents for all the drawings (i.e.: shop drawings, structural drawings, architectural drawings and M&E drawings).
- Prepare and perform design for precast component according to client demand.
- Responsible in the design and preparation of shop drawings and secure permits required by the government.
- Review completed structural drawings, designs and specifications before issue for production.
- Check and highlight all the discrepancies between Architectural, Structural and M&E drawings to finalize precast shop drawing for production.
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties on technical issues.
- Plan & carry out production or service under controlled conditions – including product characteristics, work instructions / standard work methods, suitable equipment, Monitoring & Measurement (MM), release, delivery & post-delivery activities.
- Ensure customer requirement are determined and met, thus enhance customer satisfaction.
- Communicate to the organization the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory & regulatory requirement.
- Provide technical support for company operation.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
- Determine, collect & analyze data for informed management decision.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Bachelor degree in Civil / Structural engineering or equivalent.
- 2 year experiences of structural design and calculation.
- Experience in creating 3D models of building element.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent customer relation skills.
- Able to work independently.
- A team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize tasks.
- Basic knowledge of precast concrete industry.