Reference No.: PRD-029
Reporting to: Logistics Planner
As an Operator (Senior / Assistant), you are to perform all the Logistics operation in the Precast & Prefabricated Plant. You are to adhere to Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System in accordance with the Company’s standards and customers’ requirements.
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity.
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories.
- Obey the Company’s WSH regulations.
- Maintain and update stock inventory records and location of goods.
- Ensure that the workplace is always kept clean (5S).
- Assist in loading and unloading of “goods” to be delivered from the vehicle.
- Take inventory of “goods” to be delivered to make sure the quantity and quality conform the order.
- Report any case of damage to the goods to the Logistics Planner.
- Contribute ideas which can lead to cost saving, productivity efficiency, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Minimum GCE “N” Level with at least 3 years’ experience working as a logistics in the manufacturing/ Logistics environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and PBU Fitting preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 and HSE will be an advantage.
- Possess 10-tons Forklift License.
- Able to operate overhead crane.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Independent with high level of initiative and fast learner.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit.
- Positive attitude in learning.