Reference No.: PRD-009
Reporting to: Assistant Production Manager
As a Production Supervisor, you are to assist the Assistant Manager in overseeing the production operations. You would guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. Your goals are to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner and day-to-day activities are optimize with minimum costs.
- Supervise team of workers in the production operations to ensure quality, productivity and safety.
- Set daily / weekly / monthly objectives and communicate them to workers.
- Plan team’s activities to achieve production requirements with minimal disruption.
- Liaise with logistics operation and QC to ensure smooth running of production.
- Investigate the root cause of non-conformance and recommend corrective actions and measures to prevent recurrence.
- Emphasis good 5S and proper housekeeping within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Ensure all operational and safety SOP’s are adhered to.
- Oversee and coach workers under you.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues inefficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Compile daily / weekly / monthly Production reports such as scrap, downtime, productivity, attendance, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil / Building / Construction / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a Precast or Building & Construction environment with at least 2 years of supervisory capacity.
- Preferably possess knowledge in IT
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with people of all levels.
- Willing to work on alternate Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays if required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel application.