Reference No.: FAC-005
Reporting to: Facilities Executive
As a Security Officer, you will assist the Facilities Executive to ensure smooth and efficient operations daily at the factory and dormitory.
- Perform security duties in accordance with the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for Security Officers as laid down by the Company.
- Perform static and/or roving security duties.
- Monitor the CCTV (licensed senior security officer and above only) where available and report any unusual occurrences to the Management and the Security Supervisors at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Ensure proper records of contractors, visitors, drivers and vehicles, etc. enter into the factory at all times.
- Ensure proper clearance are seek before allowing entry of outsiders.
- Conduct careful checks and surveillance to protect the Company’s interests and properties.
- Ensure all the passes and security items at the Guard Room are accounted for.
- Check and record the validity and authenticity of workers’ permit who gain access into the premises where biometric authentication is not available.
- Ensure patrolling of check points and clocking points are performed as per Company’s SOP.
- Report any untoward incidents spotted at the factory or dormitory to the Facilities Executive.
- Ensure all equipment provided for the performance of duty are available and in usable condition at all times.
- Understand the operational functions of the Company’s fire alarm panels.
- Be vigilant against any illegal activity, pilferage of company property, wastage of company resources and intrusion by unauthorized personnel.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient security operations daily at the factory and dormitory.
- Perform any other security and safety related duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
- Possess a Basic Security License issued by PLD.
- Certificate in Handling Security Incidents and Services by WDA.
- Certificate in Providing Guard and Patrol Services by WDA.
- No past experience required as on-the-job training will be provided by the employer.
- IT savvy with basic knowledge in operating a computer.
- Pleasant disposition and able to communicate with people.